New Logo Paint Job

New Logo Paint Job
Posted on: 03.10.2011 by Samual Ogura
So I'm in the process of designing a new cover for my MF Classic. All-black case, surround, and black buttons (the new ones with clear ring). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Samual Ogura
Originally Posted by Fatlimey
Get a clear top, lazer or inkjet the logos to paper, cut out the holes and try it out.
Clear Top: Check
Paper though? You mean as a stencil? Because that was my original thought, but if I go with the more detailed one, I'll have a hell of a time making the stencil.
Or do you mean simply attach the paper to the top of the MF case? Thanks.
Samual Ogura
So I'm in the process of designing a new cover for my MF Classic. All-black case, surround, and black buttons (the new ones with clear ring). Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Roseline Canright
i like big slant and slant copies. maybe a combo of some sort. cool idea tho
Samual Ogura
Originally Posted by Fatlimey
Get a clear top, lazer or inkjet the logos to paper, cut out the holes and try it out.
Clear Top: Check
Paper though? You mean as a stencil? Because that was my original thought, but if I go with the more detailed one, I'll have a hell of a time making the stencil.
Or do you mean simply attach the paper to the top of the MF case? Thanks.
robert chanda
I like them all.

Samual Ogura
Hopefully doing the project this weekend. Any more input would be greatly appreciated!

PS. I'm believeing printable stickers instead of painting, for ease. Any suggestions on which product to use? Thanks!
Samual Ogura
Over 100 views and only 6 responses to the poll? :'( c'mon guys (and ladies), just check out the pics and vote, please! thanks!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy