Two MFP's with Traktor

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Two MFP's with TraktorReply
Two MFP's with Traktor
Posted on: 07.10.2011 by Annalee Egerman
What mixer would you guys use? I am believeing it has to be something with USB and sound card built in.

The set up would be the Traktor Pro with 2 Beat mashers.
Lakeisha Allaway
Originally Posted by heyitstom
I do not need FX or Midi.. This can be a pretty budget mixer. I would prefer a built in soundcard.

I want to use the beat mashers for controllers and mix internally with the usb mixer.

I only need to mix 2 decks. I use C/D for samples rarely.

You do need Midi if you want to mix internally,
Even if a Mixer has a USB soundcard built in it needs to send Midi output through the USB to be able to control traktors internal mixer.

If you are looking for a 2channel mixer that can control the internal mixer of traktor and has a built in soundcard but no jogwheels or transport controls theirs really not much to choose from.

The DJM-T1 from pioneer is an fantastic machine but its extremely expensive.

The DDM-4000 is a great digital mixer with built in midi outputs (control traktor) but it has no built in soundcard.

Try the Reeloop IQ2+ Midi.. its got what you want.
Annalee Egerman
What mixer would you guys use? I am believeing it has to be something with USB and sound card built in.

The set up would be the Traktor Pro with 2 Beat mashers.
Lakeisha Allaway
Originally Posted by heyitstom
I do not need FX or Midi.. This can be a pretty budget mixer. I would prefer a built in soundcard.

I want to use the beat mashers for controllers and mix internally with the usb mixer.

You do need Midi if you want to mix internally,
Even if a Mixer has a USB soundcard built in it needs to send Midi output through the USB to be able to control traktors internal mixer.

If you are looking for a 2channel mixer that can control the internal mixer of traktor and has a built in soundcard but no jogwheels or transport controls theirs really not much to choose from.

The DJM-T1 from pioneer is an fantastic machine but its extremely expensive.

The DDM-4000 is a great digital mixer with built in midi outputs (control traktor) but it has no built in soundcard.

Try the Reeloop IQ2+ Midi.. its got what you want.
Lise Kleinhaus
i use a Numark X5 with two Midifighter Pro, because the Numark X5 is very cheap and have a very good Build quality for this price. But you need a external Soundcard.
Sammie Okeeffe
i use an xone 22 with my midifighters and love the set up. Is a great budget mixer
Annalee Egerman

Chas Giraldez
Your not being specific enough

1. how many decks are you using?
2. do you need a mixer with fx?
3. built in soundcard or not?
4. midi, digital or analogue?
Ella Rick
It really depends on how much you want to spend,
DB2 maybe?
Annalee Egerman
believeing i want something straight forward.. with these stats:

- channel faders