Random specific question about Midi FIghters and Turntables/CDJs

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Random specific question about Midi FIghters and Turntables/CDJsReply
Random specific question about Midi FIghters and Turntables/CDJs
Posted on: 01.11.2011 by Christopher Smathers
so currently I use an S4 and I love everything about it. There might be a time when I have to use TTs or CDJs. Now with the S4 theres so many things that I can do on it that I cant on the others like loop/cues, effects mapping, filters, even loading a track, and (gasp) syncing!. I have been looking into the Midi FIghter to see if I can map certain things to it that I will miss from my S4 (Im definitely a typical controllerist lol).

I know the midi fighter is uber-mapable but I guess I just dont know a lot about it. but would it be a good replacement for the stuff TTs and CDjs lack from my S4? so I can just come to a club take out my laptop and midi fighter and party.

thanks!
Christopher Smathers
so currently I use an S4 and I love everything about it. There might be a time when I have to use TTs or CDJs. Now with the S4 theres so many things that I can do on it that I cant on the others like loop/cues, effects mapping, filters, even loading a track, and (gasp) syncing!. I have been looking into the Midi FIghter to see if I can map certain things to it that I will miss from my S4 (Im definitely a typical controllerist lol).

I know the midi fighter is uber-mapable but I guess I just dont know a lot about it. but would it be a good replacement for the stuff TTs and CDjs lack from my S4? so I can just come to a club take out my laptop and midi fighter and party.

thanks!
Leeanna Ayla
A Midi Fighter will work great for that as will an X1. In fact the X1 was designed for that and controls all of those transport functions by just plugging it in. A second Midi Fighter or X1 keeps you from having to press shift or use modifiers to use the sample deck.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy