New to midi fighter and traktor - help me troubleshoot

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: New to midi fighter and traktor - help me troubleshootReply
New to midi fighter and traktor - help me troubleshoot
Posted on: 05.11.2011 by Marcelle Zalinski
I searched the community , but haven't found an answer so I'm looking to the collective.

Recently got a midi fighter, which rules, but I am now having an issue I can't quite figure out.

Everything worked great (instant grat mapping) until I setup traktor as a master midi out to my external gear,(dsi tempest, elektron machinedrum,octatrack)

Now my midi fighter triggers the external sequencers even when I reload the settings they way I found in the setting up multiple controllers with traktor article. anyone know how to stop this and get my midi fighter properly back online?

Originally I wanted to slave traktor, which I did, but the bpms were all over the place. I read about stable beat mapping and put it in the deck header but don't know how to use/activate, being new to traktor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marc
Marcelle Zalinski
I searched the community , but haven't found an answer so I'm looking to the collective.

Recently got a midi fighter, which rules, but I am now having an issue I can't quite figure out.

Everything worked great (instant grat mapping) until I setup traktor as a master midi out to my external gear,(dsi tempest, elektron machinedrum,octatrack)

Now my midi fighter triggers the external sequencers even when I reload the settings they way I found in the setting up multiple controllers with traktor article. anyone know how to stop this and get my midi fighter properly back online?

Originally I wanted to slave traktor, which I did, but the bpms were all over the place. I read about stable beat mapping and put it in the deck header but don't know how to use/activate, being new to traktor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marc

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy