Bizarre MF Classic (plus IG) issues with Traktor

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Bizarre MF Classic (plus IG) issues with TraktorReply
Bizarre MF Classic (plus IG) issues with Traktor
Posted on: 02.11.2011 by Shaina Brazzell
I use a MF Classic (with IG) with an S4 with Traktor Pro 2--sometimes when i plug in the MF (and make sure it's secure) it works perfectly and sometimes I can't do anything with it. There are times where unplugging and replugging it will solve the issues, and times when it won't. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a surefire way to get it to boot/work properly every single time? My S4 loads properly every single time without needing to go through such a mess. I don't know what I am doing wrong with the MF.

Thanks guys.
Shaina Brazzell
I use a MF Classic (with IG) with an S4 with Traktor Pro 2--sometimes when i plug in the MF (and make sure it's secure) it works perfectly and sometimes I can't do anything with it. There are times where unplugging and replugging it will solve the issues, and times when it won't. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there a surefire way to get it to boot/work properly every single time? My S4 loads properly every single time without needing to go through such a mess. I don't know what I am doing wrong with the MF.

Thanks guys.
Ella Rick
Contact DJTT support
Shaina Brazzell
I've tried flashing the firmware and deleting the mapping/reinstalling the new mapping, i have up to date everything---it will work for 30 minutes and then it will fail again. Can someone (from DJTT or otherwise) can help with this? Is the hardware defective? It's only four or five months old and i've been having issues for the past month.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy