Help with Windows 7 - having trouble installing MF + MFP (beatmasher)

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help with Windows 7 - having trouble installing MF + MFP (beatmasher)Reply
Help with Windows 7 - having trouble installing MF + MFP (beatmasher)
Posted on: 12.11.2011 by Cliff Lohman
Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I can basically get Windows to install both so I see in device manager:
-Midifighter
-Midifighter Pro BEATMASHER

But when I loaded the TSI for the beatmasher, it basically overtakes everything. In other words, even if I try to just use the midifighter by itself, my classic mapping is all screwed up now.

I should note that I cannot seem to get either midifighter to work with the latest midifighter utility.

Any tips on how I can have both installed and workable so I can select which one I want to use?

Im giving the mfp to my friend for bday so this will only be temporary so the midifighter classic would be of main importance..

I can use the mfp perfectly now but I cant switch back to classic (even if I uninstall the mapping, etc for the pro).

thnx
Cliff Lohman
Can anybody point me in the right direction?

I can basically get Windows to install both so I see in device manager:
-Midifighter
-Midifighter Pro BEATMASHER

But when I loaded the TSI for the beatmasher, it basically overtakes everything. In other words, even if I try to just use the midifighter by itself, my classic mapping is all screwed up now.

I should note that I cannot seem to get either midifighter to work with the latest midifighter utility.

Any tips on how I can have both installed and workable so I can select which one I want to use?

Im giving the mfp to my friend for bday so this will only be temporary so the midifighter classic would be of main importance..

I can use the mfp perfectly now but I cant switch back to classic (even if I uninstall the mapping, etc for the pro).

thnx
Cliff Lohman
disregard..

I see there was an updated version of the mf utility. I installed that and my classic was instantly recognized.

the mf pro wasnt but after switching to a different usb port, it was then also recognized.

Both can now co-exist peacefully in traktor (actually i can use them both at once but obviously limited to the efx slots).

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy