Can I use Numark MIXTRACK and AKAI APC40?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Can I use Numark MIXTRACK and AKAI APC40?Reply
Can I use Numark MIXTRACK and AKAI APC40?
Posted on: 27.09.2010 by Roseanne Hevener
Ive just purchased the mixtrack after using the apc40 for the past 6 months. I got the mixtrack cuz I want to start using cdjs and thought that it could help me practice.

I don't like that it doesn't give me that many fxs, but I thought that maybe I could use my APC40 and mixtrack together. I wanted to map my apc 40 to work with mixtrack but Im not very good at mapping and don't want to mess up the controls all together.

Does anyone know how I could go about doing this? I don't have any set ideas really for the apc40 buttons, I just thought that maybe I could use the APC40 together, and not let it go to waste.

thanks
Roseanne Hevener
Ive just purchased the mixtrack after using the apc40 for the past 6 months. I got the mixtrack cuz I want to start using cdjs and thought that it could help me practice.

I don't like that it doesn't give me that many fxs, but I thought that maybe I could use my APC40 and mixtrack together. I wanted to map my apc 40 to work with mixtrack but Im not very good at mapping and don't want to mess up the controls all together.

Does anyone know how I could go about doing this? I don't have any set ideas really for the apc40 buttons, I just thought that maybe I could use the APC40 together, and not let it go to waste.

thanks
Cornelius Matlosz
I'm looking at the same setup. Only thing is I don't know how to add two .tsi files to use two controllers at the same time..

Edit: Found it. Problem Solved.
Delfina Lorimor
find someone who posted a .tsi file for the mixtrack. Then go to pref, and in controller mapping go to the top and click ADD. This adds an imported selection ontop of the main controller. Shouldn't take more than 30 secs

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy