Wouldn't it be cool if...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Wouldn't it be cool if...Reply
Posted on: 06.11.2011 by Kira Sencindiver
The Midi Fighters had RGB LED integration? As I imagine it, you would have semitransparent white arcade buttons individually lit up by a multicolor LED (replacing the current one next to the button). You would be able to switch between multiple preset banks which are identifiable by color, among other things.

"Rainbow Fighter" lol
I want a white one!

What do you guys believe?
Kira Sencindiver
The Midi Fighters had RGB LED integration? As I imagine it, you would have semitransparent white arcade buttons individually lit up by a multicolor LED (replacing the current one next to the button). You would be able to switch between multiple preset banks which are identifiable by color, among other things.

"Rainbow Fighter" lol
I want a white one!

What do you guys believe?
Kira Sencindiver
You did that with an APC40?! That's so awesome! When that thing came out it had a little color but the difference between their yellow and green was a bit to weak for me (probably a little colorblind to those). Integrating real color into the APC 40 would make it so much more useful! I got a Livid Ohm RGB for that very reason.

The techs making the MIDI Fighter will eventually do this.. it's the normal/natural evolution of the controller.
Inger Glubka
I did something very similar to this with my apc40 and the instant gratification mapping. And yes, it's pretty freakin cool. I like the idea with the white buttons. That would look AWESOME!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy