How to reach the bottom import button for effects on a netbook?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How to reach the bottom import button for effects on a netbook?Reply
How to reach the bottom import button for effects on a netbook?
Posted on: 13.11.2011 by Minta Bhangoo
Got my Midi Fighter (Classic) in the post the other day and installed it using a tutorial and noticed 'cause I'm using a netbook I can't see the bottom import button for effects on the 'Preferences' window, does anyone know a way around this? (Can't do the Windows 7 hack to trick the resolution as I use XP)

Googled it and read that a few people have done it but didn't say how, the windows aren't re-sizable so I have no clue how they did it. My Midi Fighter isn't working properly cause of this and only the bottom 4 buttons work properly (and the bank buttons), and the beatmasher buttons are delay buttons instead for some reason.

Any one able to help me? Would hate to have to send it back for a refund and the postage cost would be ridiculous (live in the UK).

It's probably a really simple solution but I just can't believe of a way to reach the button, can't even see it.

Cheers, before you say get a normal laptop my netbook actually runs pretty smoothly with Traktor 2.

--EDIT--

Would copying my installation files of Traktor to a USB, moving them over to a normal laptop, adding the effects on there, then moving the files back onto my netbook work? Surely there's an easier way?
Minta Bhangoo
Got my Midi Fighter (Classic) in the post the other day and installed it using a tutorial and noticed 'cause I'm using a netbook I can't see the bottom import button for effects on the 'Preferences' window, does anyone know a way around this? (Can't do the Windows 7 hack to trick the resolution as I use XP)

Googled it and read that a few people have done it but didn't say how, the windows aren't re-sizable so I have no clue how they did it. My Midi Fighter isn't working properly cause of this and only the bottom 4 buttons work properly (and the bank buttons), and the beatmasher buttons are delay buttons instead for some reason.

Any one able to help me? Would hate to have to send it back for a refund and the postage cost would be ridiculous (live in the UK).

It's probably a really simple solution but I just can't believe of a way to reach the button, can't even see it.

Cheers, before you say get a normal laptop my netbook actually runs pretty smoothly with Traktor 2.

--EDIT--

Would copying my installation files of Traktor to a USB, moving them over to a normal laptop, adding the effects on there, then moving the files back onto my netbook work? Surely there's an easier way?
Meg Reinoehl
Clever solution!
Minta Bhangoo
Ah yeah that would of worked actually, but I figured out a solution myself in the end.
Cheers anyway!

For anyone with the same issue, use GiMESpace Desktop Extender, pretty useful as it scrolls down your screen once your cursor reaches the bottom.
Midi Fighter works perfectly now.
Meg Reinoehl
Isn't there a way you can rotate your screen 90 degrees? This should give you enough room to use the big IMPORT button. Once you've got the .tsi file imported, then you can rotate the screen back and use Traktor normally.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy