Question about pressing multiple buttons at once

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Question about pressing multiple buttons at onceReply
Question about pressing multiple buttons at once
Posted on: 17.11.2011 by Grant Tarvin
I'm using a beatmasher pro, and when I press one button, like a beatmash, and then press another beatmash button at the same time, the second botton doesn't beatmash. So basically, I can't hold down multiple buttons in sequence, because only the first button I pushed will stay on. How do I fix this? Thanks!
Grant Tarvin
I'm using a beatmasher pro, and when I press one button, like a beatmash, and then press another beatmash button at the same time, the second botton doesn't beatmash. So basically, I can't hold down multiple buttons in sequence, because only the first button I pushed will stay on. How do I fix this? Thanks!
Meg Reinoehl
That does sound odd.

Try importing the .tsi file again using the big import button and then reconfigure the MIDI port assignments for both of the mappings.

Hopefully this takes care of it.
Grant Tarvin
Here's an example, if I hold down one beatmash, say the far left...then hold down the next one, the second does not take over, the first one keeps mashing. So, the initial beatmasher button will continue to take over even if I press another beatmasher button at the same time. Make sense yet??

Would it have anything to do with something in menu mode? I don't have 4banks on.
Meg Reinoehl
I'm not sure if I'm following what your issue is. I have a Beatmasher as well and have no problems holding down multiple beatmasher buttons to activate the super combo. I also have no issues holding down a beatmasher button while also activating either of the delay or filter effects.

I did notice an issue the other day where if I left the MIDI port assignments for the MIDI Fighter mappings as "all ports" that several of the mapping commands wouldn't work. I had to change the ports to the MIDI Fighter Pro Beat Masher ports and then the mapping worked fine. Maybe this will help?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy