Midi Fighter Combos

Midi Fighter Combos
Posted on: 23.11.2011 by Lynetta Stanislav
Is there anywhere all the combos are listed , had a quick search but couldn't find much.

Cheers Neil
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Is there anywhere all the combos are listed , had a quick search but couldn't find much.

Cheers Neil
I was able to figure it out by looking at the source code at sourceforge.. apparently ALL midifighters and midifighter pros share the exact same supercombo settings. The code makes it easy to figure them out as its well explained in the programming files (im not a programmer and I could figure it out so that was cool). Its as simple as this - theres a few combos of button presses that cause an extra midi note to be generated. That extra note is the supercombo trigger for all mappings I believe (or at least the effects based mappings).

That said, theres a thread that already outlines all the supercombos for the classic so this applies to the pro series too. Check that thread out. Theres 5 supercombos.

If you cant find it, let me know and ill write them out later today.

Good job to whomever did the documentation of the code. It makes it very clear to understand for anybody.
Lynetta Stanislav

Cheers Neil
robin loo
try google before posting..

http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=24757

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jb23Pg530
Cliff Lohman
Originally Posted by neilmcm

Cheers Neil
I was able to figure it out by looking at the source code at sourceforge.. apparently ALL midifighters and midifighter pros share the exact same supercombo settings. The code makes it easy to figure them out as its well explained in the programming files (im not a programmer and I could figure it out so that was cool). Its as simple as this - theres a few combos of button presses that cause an extra midi note to be generated. That extra note is the supercombo trigger for all mappings I believe (or at least the effects based mappings).

That said, theres a thread that already outlines all the supercombos for the classic so this applies to the pro series too. Check that thread out. Theres 5 supercombos.

If you cant find it, let me know and ill write them out later today.

Good job to whomever did the documentation of the code. It makes it very clear to understand for anybody.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy