Some questions

Some questions
Posted on: 09.02.2012 by Dannielle Glassey
I'm making a clone of the Midifighter for my project. I see in the movies that in 4 bank mode you can press the active bank button to keep the effects going.
All the leds keep burning, is that something the firmware does or is this a mapping feature ?

Except for the supercombo buttons, are there more special features you need to implement in a clone ?

What I will do is the leds and the 4 bank mode with all the notes I found on the community .
Dannielle Glassey
I'm making a clone of the Midifighter for my project. I see in the movies that in 4 bank mode you can press the active bank button to keep the effects going.
All the leds keep burning, is that something the firmware does or is this a mapping feature ?

Except for the supercombo buttons, are there more special features you need to implement in a clone ?

What I will do is the leds and the 4 bank mode with all the notes I found on the community .
Adolf Hit
Heya Skirmitt,

Yes the behavior you are describing is firmware based, this is how it behaves in four banks mode.
Dannielle Glassey
Who said the leds blow ? I mean what triggers the leds...
Lisa Lochotzki
the led blow because you don't have any decent current limiting resistor in series, as simple as that
Dannielle Glassey
Nobody

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy