MF Pro Cue Master Questions

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Pro Cue Master QuestionsReply
MF Pro Cue Master Questions
Posted on: 21.02.2012 by Kraig Bretl
Just got my MF Pro Cue Master. The "record slice" functionality seems to activate a loop rather than record a slice. I also can't seem to get the cue juggle (shift+record?) mode to work. The bottom 2 rows of lights light up, but nothing much happens in the way of cue moving.

Am I missing something? I have done the big import button a million times.

My ideal configuration is using this, an S4, and a MF classic together. I realize this may take some serious hacking and TSI jiggering.

EDIT: Another question. When I shift+sync to focus from deck to deck, it changes the deck layout (i.e. browser will get bigger, etc.). I like to be in "mixer" mode, and it will switch to Browser or Essential. Why? Can I fix this?
Kraig Bretl
Just got my MF Pro Cue Master. The "record slice" functionality seems to activate a loop rather than record a slice. I also can't seem to get the cue juggle (shift+record?) mode to work. The bottom 2 rows of lights light up, but nothing much happens in the way of cue moving.

Am I missing something? I have done the big import button a million times.

My ideal configuration is using this, an S4, and a MF classic together. I realize this may take some serious hacking and TSI jiggering.

EDIT: Another question. When I shift+sync to focus from deck to deck, it changes the deck layout (i.e. browser will get bigger, etc.). I like to be in "mixer" mode, and it will switch to Browser or Essential. Why? Can I fix this?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy