Midi Fighter Utility doesn't save settings.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Utility doesn't save settings.Reply
Midi Fighter Utility doesn't save settings.
Posted on: 23.10.2012 by Nena Orcasitas
Just got my newly midi fighter pro yesterday and wanted to start mapping pronto! So I went into the utility program to change the software to Ableton and I did. But afterwards when I opened Ableton it doesn't map none of the faders, knobs, and buttons. I come to find out, that the utility didn't save the settings that I have already inputted. Is there something wrong with the program or am I just delirious at the moment?!
Nena Orcasitas
Just got my newly midi fighter pro yesterday and wanted to start mapping pronto! So I went into the utility program to change the software to Ableton and I did. But afterwards when I opened Ableton it doesn't map none of the faders, knobs, and buttons. I come to find out, that the utility didn't save the settings that I have already inputted. Is there something wrong with the program or am I just delirious at the moment?!
Adolf Hit
Hi Mistaholo - You probably forgot to click the big blue "Send to Midi Fighter" button on the top right of the screen, if you dont do this your changes will not be applied.

Cheers,

Mike

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy