Reloop Mixage and Midi FIghter Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Reloop Mixage and Midi FIghter SpectraReply
Reloop Mixage and Midi FIghter Spectra
Posted on: 19.03.2013 by Krystina Muckelroy
Somewhat new to the Digital DJ world and trying to get some help with the technical aspects of mappings.

I am using a reloop mixage (interface edition) with traktor pro 2 (with latest update). I recently purchased a midi fighter spectra. I am able to use it to with the remix decks in traktor, lots of fun. I recently downloaded the
Krystina Muckelroy
Somewhat new to the Digital DJ world and trying to get some help with the technical aspects of mappings.

I am using a reloop mixage (interface edition) with traktor pro 2 (with latest update). I recently purchased a midi fighter spectra. I am able to use it to with the remix decks in traktor, lots of fun. I recently downloaded the
Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy
Originally Posted by padi_04
You just need to assign the correct In/Out ports in the controller mappings page and you will be set. If your intent is to use the MF only for F1 emulation then you don't need to worry about that either.

Follow these instructions to get the IG mapping working https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1115
Thanks for the input. It's been a while since I've been able to sit down with the gear. I set the ports to midi fighter and that made it work. I then could not use my mixage controller. I them reimported the mixage mapping and the two hard wares seem to be working fine.
Krystina Muckelroy

Krystina Muckelroy
Originally Posted by padi_04
You just need to assign the correct In/Out ports in the controller mappings page and you will be set. If your intent is to use the MF only for F1 emulation then you don't need to worry about that either.

Follow these instructions to get the IG mapping working https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1115
Thanks for the input. It's been a while since I've been able to sit down with the gear. I set the ports to midi fighter and that made it work. I then could not use my mixage controller. I them reimported the mixage mapping and the two hard wares seem to be working fine.
Nedra Fresneda

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy