Cant get into bootloader mode...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Cant get into bootloader mode...Reply
Cant get into bootloader mode...
Posted on: 12.09.2011 by Lillian Woolum
title says it all... cant seem to get my mf pro bm into booatloader mode. old updater says "the disk image can not be opened", and the new updater just gets held up at "putting midifighter into bootloader mode..."

no idea what firmware version im running..Ive tried holding the four corners with no luck. is my only option taking it apart and manually putting it into bootloader mode with the red buttons ive read about?... then what do i do?

edit: macbook pro 10.6.8 osx
Sherri Klepzig
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey Zephry - Please try the updated utility I sent you last evening !
I never recieved an updated utility?
Elli Hilgar
Originally Posted by zephry
yeah I have been with support looked at all community s for hours
yes I get into the alternate blue bootloader pattern
This thing will not update as said to remix deck firmware.
I am pissed. not working
And the closest to any answer that keeps coming up is to hold 4 corner buttons?
I even watched a youtube video, But doing exactly what that person does. Still useless.

Why even release this knowing it is faulty? If I don't get this working in another day I will never buy from djtt again. Sorry but the promo videos and hype got me here and now I have a paper weight?
AWW man seriously! so basically there is no hope? four corner buttons is you hold down the four corner buttons while plugging it in and it will enter bootloader mode manually but.. that still wont work for me. Also Im with you man!
Elli Hilgar
Everything works fine except when i try to get into remix decks mode I cannot get into it. it will enter bootloader mode but from there it just quits! I am using windows 8 and everything it up to date! please help! Screenshot (1).jpg
Lillian Woolum
title says it all... cant seem to get my mf pro bm into booatloader mode. old updater says "the disk image can not be opened", and the new updater just gets held up at "putting midifighter into bootloader mode..."

no idea what firmware version im running..Ive tried holding the four corners with no luck. is my only option taking it apart and manually putting it into bootloader mode with the red buttons ive read about?... then what do i do?

edit: macbook pro 10.6.8 osx
Sherri Klepzig
Ok got the utility link and the remix decks work now. yay
It may be a good idea to make a link to that utility for everyone?
As well the mapping to change decks should be integrated as default?
Sherri Klepzig
Originally Posted by midifidler
I never recieved an updated utility?
Adolf Hit
Elli Hilgar
Originally Posted by zephry
I am pissed. not working
I even watched a youtube video, But doing exactly what that person does. Still useless.

Why even release this knowing it is faulty? If I don't get this working in another day I will never buy from djtt again. Sorry but the promo videos and hype got me here and now I have a paper weight?
AWW man seriously! so basically there is no hope? four corner buttons is you hold down the four corner buttons while plugging it in and it will enter bootloader mode manually but.. that still wont work for me. Also Im with you man!
Sherri Klepzig
I am pissed. not working

Elli Hilgar
Everything works fine except when i try to get into remix decks mode I cannot get into it. it will enter bootloader mode but from there it just quits! I am using windows 8 and everything it up to date! please help! Screenshot (1).jpg
Cheryll Winquist
Im having a similar issue except I am getting the checkerboard. I have not got mine to work in Traktor however
Lillian Woolum
i am not getting the checkerboard pattern that indicates i am in bootloader mode no matter how long i hold down the 4corners
Adolf Hit
Hmm it def sounds like the four corner method should work.

One problem people some time have is that they are not holding the four corners long enough.

You need to hold them not just as you plug it in, but until the snake pattern has finished and you get a checker board pattern on the leds (every other led is on)

Are you getting the checkerboard pattern?
Lillian Woolum
the mf pro bm operates as a mf classic, no fader, presets or filter knob response. its in 4banks mode, and all corners are responsive when used in traktor..
Adolf Hit
Heya,

So first of does the unit work normally?

Secondly do all four corner buttons generate midi?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy