MF3D, Traktor, and Mad Zach sound packs.... help please

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D, Traktor, and Mad Zach sound packs.... help pleaseReply
MF3D, Traktor, and Mad Zach sound packs.... help please
Posted on: 20.04.2013 by Cathryn Sobrino
I currently have a MF3D and I am using the newest version of Traktor pro 2.6 with remix decks. I want to get into finger drumming but I am having some trouble getting started. I can download the sound packs and see all of the sound files individually but I do not know how to organize them into the remix decks. Also, I am confused about drumming with Traktor Pro and remix decks because you cannot use multiple sounds within a row of the remix deck. I am also using a PC with windows 7. ANY HELP AND SUGGESTIONS?!!?!
Cathryn Sobrino
I currently have a MF3D and I am using the newest version of Traktor pro 2.6 with remix decks. I want to get into finger drumming but I am having some trouble getting started. I can download the sound packs and see all of the sound files individually but I do not know how to organize them into the remix decks. Also, I am confused about drumming with Traktor Pro and remix decks because you cannot use multiple sounds within a row of the remix deck. I am also using a PC with windows 7. ANY HELP AND SUGGESTIONS?!!?!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy