Midi Fighter 3D Motion Calibration

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter 3D Motion CalibrationReply
Midi Fighter 3D Motion Calibration
Posted on: 30.04.2013 by Nelle Maisel
Just recently my MF3D seemed to lose its "calibration" is the best way to describe it. It only was picking up any signal on the motion CCs when at 80-90 degrees and very little change when it did (2% on the filter). I changed the utility to pick up at 4 degrees of dead space (from 12) and tilt range to minimum of 15 degrees (from 70) and its now back to acting somewhat normal.

I don't recall changing any settings in the Midi Fighter utility prior to this error and tested the midi signal with the Midi Monitor App to verify that it wasn't a Traktor mapping issue. Anyone have any clue as to what might have happened?

Thanks
Chase
Nelle Maisel
Just recently my MF3D seemed to lose its "calibration" is the best way to describe it. It only was picking up any signal on the motion CCs when at 80-90 degrees and very little change when it did (2% on the filter). I changed the utility to pick up at 4 degrees of dead space (from 12) and tilt range to minimum of 15 degrees (from 70) and its now back to acting somewhat normal.

I don't recall changing any settings in the Midi Fighter utility prior to this error and tested the midi signal with the Midi Monitor App to verify that it wasn't a Traktor mapping issue. Anyone have any clue as to what might have happened?

Thanks
Chase

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy