midi fighter 3d traktor scratch help

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: midi fighter 3d traktor scratch helpReply
midi fighter 3d traktor scratch help
Posted on: 13.05.2013 by Tasia Quella
Heys guys, so I've been using different mappings in traktor pro 2, latest version, for a while and love em. All work with out a flaw. Recently got an audio 10 to use for time code and with that came traktor scratch and here is where the issues began. So my idea was to have an icon for traktor pro 2 icon and have it set up with my midi fighter and S2 and have another icon/launcher for traktor scratch with everything set up for my two tables with control vinyl routed through my a10 of corse. So off the phone with native instruments and you can only have one installed at one time, either scratch or pro (Damn :[). so i fooled around with the routing and i got the s2 to work and when i wanna do time code i can just change routing to the a10 in traktor for it too work just not both at the same time with que'ing issues. but for my question i plugged in my midi fighter 3d imported a mapping that i was using in traktor pro, twice for the effects to set, and the thing bearly does what i need it, motion is lame buttons arent triggering the effects its a disaster and the mf3d was a big part of my set up. if any of you guys have any advice or can help me remap that would be awesome! the mapping im talking about specifically is here on djtt called deckgratmotion by flashflooder. thanks guys in advance
Tasia Quella
Heys guys, so I've been using different mappings in traktor pro 2, latest version, for a while and love em. All work with out a flaw. Recently got an audio 10 to use for time code and with that came traktor scratch and here is where the issues began. So my idea was to have an icon for traktor pro 2 icon and have it set up with my midi fighter and S2 and have another icon/launcher for traktor scratch with everything set up for my two tables with control vinyl routed through my a10 of corse. So off the phone with native instruments and you can only have one installed at one time, either scratch or pro (Damn :[). so i fooled around with the routing and i got the s2 to work and when i wanna do time code i can just change routing to the a10 in traktor for it too work just not both at the same time with que'ing issues. but for my question i plugged in my midi fighter 3d imported a mapping that i was using in traktor pro, twice for the effects to set, and the thing bearly does what i need it, motion is lame buttons arent triggering the effects its a disaster and the mf3d was a big part of my set up. if any of you guys have any advice or can help me remap that would be awesome! the mapping im talking about specifically is here on djtt called deckgratmotion by flashflooder. thanks guys in advance
Kellie Myrum
Switching Traktor versions shouldn't screw up your mappings though... Make sure to import correct .mfs file in the utility and check that MIDI in/out ports are set for 3D.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy