Midi Fighter Utlity Files Locked?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Utlity Files Locked?Reply
Midi Fighter Utlity Files Locked?
Posted on: 23.05.2013 by An Boldosser
i'm using Windows 7, and for whatever reason, the Midi Fighter Utility settings files that I save end up with a lock on icon on the files, and I can't move them or even copy them to share with others.

anyone know how I can fix this? I have a feeling its something to do with Windows but I can't seem to remove the lock
An Boldosser
Originally Posted by Jester
do you run the utility as administrator? no such issues here and i am also on win 7
LOL that was it, thanks mate

but now my old files that are "locked" are no longer viewable, but oh well i'll just make new ones. thanks again
An Boldosser
i'm using Windows 7, and for whatever reason, the Midi Fighter Utility settings files that I save end up with a lock on icon on the files, and I can't move them or even copy them to share with others.

anyone know how I can fix this? I have a feeling its something to do with Windows but I can't seem to remove the lock
An Boldosser
Originally Posted by Jester
do you run the utility as administrator? no such issues here and i am also on win 7
LOL that was it, thanks mate

but now my old files that are "locked" are no longer viewable, but oh well i'll just make new ones. thanks again
Latoria Kavulich
An Boldosser
I also want to add, I can see the files ONLY when I go to import/export within the MF utility, if I browse to the folder in which the files claim they are at, they aren't viewable. and yes, ive disabled the hidden file feature, still can't see them without the Utility

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy