Software required to use a Midi Fighter Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Software required to use a Midi Fighter SpectraReply
Software required to use a Midi Fighter Spectra
Posted on: 06.04.2013 by Svetlana Handal
Hey guys, I'm posting this just in case the last one didn't.

Anyways, I was considering purchasing a Midi Fighter Spectra soon, but I don't know what software(s) or program(s) will allow me to use the Midi Fighter Spectra fully. So, if you guys are aware of any software(s) or program(s) please list the full name of them as a reply.

Thank you for your time. :)
Jacklyn Wolgamott
Originally Posted by Kidd Electro
im trying to use my midi fighter on my ipad but it wont let me use it, is there some way to make it work?
I believe the issue with the iPad is that the iPad doesn't provide enough power to the Midi Fighter. I don't know if this will work, but you can try running the Midi Fighter into a powered hub, and the hub into the iPad.
Svetlana Handal
Hey guys, I'm posting this just in case the last one didn't.

Anyways, I was considering purchasing a Midi Fighter Spectra soon, but I don't know what software(s) or program(s) will allow me to use the Midi Fighter Spectra fully. So, if you guys are aware of any software(s) or program(s) please list the full name of them as a reply.

Thank you for your time. :)
Adolf Hit
@Kidd Electro

Yeah Koopa Kid is right it needs to be run from a powered hub to function on an iPAD
Jacklyn Wolgamott
Originally Posted by Kidd Electro
im trying to use my midi fighter on my ipad but it wont let me use it, is there some way to make it work?
I believe the issue with the iPad is that the iPad doesn't provide enough power to the Midi Fighter. I don't know if this will work, but you can try running the Midi Fighter into a powered hub, and the hub into the iPad.
Samatha Minnucci
Svetlana Handal
Ok thank you.
Kellie Myrum
Any MIDI learn software will do and apart of that Spectra has custom firmware that triggers all samples in Traktor remix deck. So When it comes to fully integration with software, then Traktor.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy