Midi Fighter 3D controlling both tracks with Deck A FX

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter 3D controlling both tracks with Deck A FXReply
Midi Fighter 3D controlling both tracks with Deck A FX
Posted on: 01.06.2013 by Kimbra Emden
Hey everyone,

I searched the community , but was unable to find an answer to this.

Yesterday I plugged in my Midi Fighter 3D and had an issue. For some reason when it is set to Bank 1 it is controlling FX for both Decks A and B. If I switch to banks 2-4 it doesnt effect the track at all, but what is confusing is that the additional midi note that is sent out for the combos still affects the track on all 4 banks.

I am using Traktor Pro 2.6, Traktor S4, and Midi Fighter 3d. I have tried deleting the midi fighter and adding it again, then importing the mapping, but that didnt work.

Please help.
Kimbra Emden
Hey everyone,

I searched the community , but was unable to find an answer to this.

Yesterday I plugged in my Midi Fighter 3D and had an issue. For some reason when it is set to Bank 1 it is controlling FX for both Decks A and B. If I switch to banks 2-4 it doesnt effect the track at all, but what is confusing is that the additional midi note that is sent out for the combos still affects the track on all 4 banks.

I am using Traktor Pro 2.6, Traktor S4, and Midi Fighter 3d. I have tried deleting the midi fighter and adding it again, then importing the mapping, but that didnt work.

Please help.
Kellie Myrum
I assume you're using Instant Grats mapping?

If so, when you load the TSI file you'll notice a four different devices are installed. Make sure that each of devices are set for a specific deck. It looks like your devices are currently set as deck focus.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy