MF3D Questions - HELP!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D Questions - HELP!Reply
MF3D Questions - HELP!
Posted on: 23.06.2013 by Shu Dietiker
Hi there

Due to the fact that I am mapping the MF3D from scratch I need some help please. These questions are still open to me as I have not found any specific answers or the fact that I didn't quiet understand.

1. Should I 1st plug the MF3D or Traktor? Any advantages/disadvantages?

2. What is four banks disabled toggle?
SOLVED
3. What is join tilt CC's on X/Y?

4. How can I control the LED's on the MF3D? I'd like to have the arcade buttons light up even when not in use but preferably dimmed. (The options in the bottom row of the MF Utility are still too light). SOLVED!!!

5. Also, how can I control the LED's to blink on a certain command? I've reviewed the manual on Velocity LED's, etc but is there a way to make the arcade button blink to the exact BPM? Or in a specific manner such as strobe? I want to map the "Play" command and would like it to blink as it's playing, preferably blinking to the specific BPM. SOLVED!

6. What's the best way to make a sample "mute" instead of the whole slot? Any suggestions?

7. Can someone point out to me the advantages of using MIDI & HID at the same time?

8. What features were removed in the remix deck firmware? (I noticed the animation was removed... Anything else?)

9. If I want to change firmwares, from which drop-down menus should I choose from, the alternate firmware or the legacy? And what's the difference or how does it react different from the alternate or legacy? (I know that each firmware acts different!)

10. Are there any issues I should encounter if I were to work with more than one MF3D?

I'm using the MF3D with the firmware REMIX OSX LEGACY! MAC OSX 10.7.5. TRAKTOR 2.6.0.

Any input appreciated.

THANKS.

MOE
Shu Dietiker
Hi there

Due to the fact that I am mapping the MF3D from scratch I need some help please. These questions are still open to me as I have not found any specific answers or the fact that I didn't quiet understand.

1. Should I 1st plug the MF3D or Traktor? Any advantages/disadvantages?

2. What is four banks disabled toggle?
SOLVED
3. What is join tilt CC's on X/Y?

4. How can I control the LED's on the MF3D? I'd like to have the arcade buttons light up even when not in use but preferably dimmed. (The options in the bottom row of the MF Utility are still too light). SOLVED!!!

5. Also, how can I control the LED's to blink on a certain command? I've reviewed the manual on Velocity LED's, etc but is there a way to make the arcade button blink to the exact BPM? Or in a specific manner such as strobe? I want to map the "Play" command and would like it to blink as it's playing, preferably blinking to the specific BPM. SOLVED!

6. What's the best way to make a sample "mute" instead of the whole slot? Any suggestions?

7. Can someone point out to me the advantages of using MIDI & HID at the same time?

8. What features were removed in the remix deck firmware? (I noticed the animation was removed... Anything else?)

9. If I want to change firmwares, from which drop-down menus should I choose from, the alternate firmware or the legacy? And what's the difference or how does it react different from the alternate or legacy? (I know that each firmware acts different!)

10. Are there any issues I should encounter if I were to work with more than one MF3D?

I'm using the MF3D with the firmware REMIX OSX LEGACY! MAC OSX 10.7.5. TRAKTOR 2.6.0.

Any input appreciated.

THANKS.

MOE
Shu Dietiker
1. No, just curious. Although I cant imagine but I remember having an issue when I had the X1 when it first came out but I got rid of it like a month later so I didnt care...
2. Yeah, was one of these "logic" ones again
7. Yeah I figured that... but not sure how I could use it in general. Except fxs....

thnx gain. the thing is with so much in the community s and so many manuals etc etc it really gets hard at times... I'm not lazy, spent like 3 weeks readin, reading n readin until I made the last posts in the community s.... u can see that especially from my posts counts. I rarely use community s haha
Kellie Myrum
1. Here or there should be the same. You have noticed any bug?

2. MF3D manual

7. You can map anything MIDI and play on top of the remix deck.
Shu Dietiker
No one can answer me?
Shu Dietiker
Anyone?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy