Traktor 2.6.2 and Instant Grat mapping for Classic is broken..

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Traktor 2.6.2 and Instant Grat mapping for Classic is broken..Reply
Traktor 2.6.2 and Instant Grat mapping for Classic is broken..
Posted on: 29.06.2013 by Robert Danno
Hey team.. 2.6.2 broke almost my entire top row of effect controls from my instant grat mapping. Any clue as to when an update will be out?
Robert Danno
Originally Posted by Stewe
Is traktor set in four FX unit mode?
That was it.. never noticed it switched to 2 FX when the upgrade happened.

Thanks Stewe!
Robert Danno
NI haven't touched the effect page mapping commands in 2.6.2 in regards to older versions.

What is the exact issue that you're experiencing?
Effects for T3, F92 LFO, and Echo are no longer working and it seems that the mash super combos are no longer working either.

I've tried reloading the tsi file for the mapping since I posted the first message and they are still not working. I upgraded to 2.6.2 last evening but didnt run it until today with the midifighter plugged in.

Any ideas?
Robert Danno
Hey team.. 2.6.2 broke almost my entire top row of effect controls from my instant grat mapping. Any clue as to when an update will be out?
Robert Danno
I have not made any changes.. I'm still learning that piece.
When I fire off that combo the C deck (remix or regular deck configuration) will start playing.
Kellie Myrum
The original INSTANT Grat mapping doesn't contain any sample trigger commands. It's designed to control and trigger only effects so your statement sounds very odd.

You made any edit to the original file?
Robert Danno
One other small mystery appeared.. when I do the Combo D

(from here:http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=59585)

Combo D
On the third row, press and release button 1, button 2, button 3 and button 3 again; then press and hold button

Remix Deck C fires off the top left sound.
Kellie Myrum
Yeah, traktor sets for only two FX units by default. Glad that help.
Robert Danno
That was it.. never noticed it switched to 2 FX when the upgrade happened.

Thanks Stewe!
Kellie Myrum
Robert Danno
NI haven't touched the effect page mapping commands in 2.6.2 in regards to older versions.

Effects for T3, F92 LFO, and Echo are no longer working and it seems that the mash super combos are no longer working either.

I've tried reloading the tsi file for the mapping since I posted the first message and they are still not working. I upgraded to 2.6.2 last evening but didnt run it until today with the midifighter plugged in.

Any ideas?
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy