Having Problems with MIDI Fighter Spectra [HELP]

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Having Problems with MIDI Fighter Spectra [HELP]Reply
Having Problems with MIDI Fighter Spectra [HELP]
Posted on: 10.07.2013 by Akilah Gutermuth
Hello,

I just recently purchased the MIDI Fighter Spectra, I can't say much about it except it's a box with pretty lights.

The problem I am having with this, is every MIDIMAP I download from DJTT, when I try to import it to Traktor I get a message saying, "The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor."

I've downloaded 3 of the Popular MIDIMAPS and they all give me the same problem. I am running Traktor 2.5.0

If someone could help me with the problem I am having it would be very much appreciated

Knowing me I'm probably forgetting something or doing something stupid that could be easily fixed.

Thanks!
Akilah Gutermuth
Originally Posted by Stewe
Update to 2.6. Most of this mappings have some of macro effect settings which can't be applied in 2.5.
Ok. To be honest I didn't know there was a Traktor Update.. I will try this. Thank you.
Akilah Gutermuth
Hello,

I just recently purchased the MIDI Fighter Spectra, I can't say much about it except it's a box with pretty lights.

The problem I am having with this, is every MIDIMAP I download from DJTT, when I try to import it to Traktor I get a message saying, "The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor."

I've downloaded 3 of the Popular MIDIMAPS and they all give me the same problem. I am running Traktor 2.5.0

If someone could help me with the problem I am having it would be very much appreciated

Knowing me I'm probably forgetting something or doing something stupid that could be easily fixed.

Thanks!
Akilah Gutermuth
Originally Posted by Stewe
Update to 2.6. Most of this mappings have some of macro effect settings which can't be applied in 2.5.
Ok. To be honest I didn't know there was a Traktor Update.. I will try this. Thank you.
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy