Does the Midi Fighter 3D work with Serato DJ?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Does the Midi Fighter 3D work with Serato DJ?Reply
Does the Midi Fighter 3D work with Serato DJ?
Posted on: 18.07.2013 by Song Pudvah
I use the Numark NS6 with Serato DJ and I am interested in buying the Midi Fighter 3D. I was wondering before I buy the Midi Fighter, If it works with Serato DJ. When I say this I mean Can I Midi Map it to allow me to manipulate Hot Cues, Looping, FX and Samples. I tried midi mapping N.I. Maschine to Serato DJ but the midi button in the top left corner of the program wouldn't allow me to make any edits to the program. Below I have A Screenshot of what it looks like. In serato DJ's Prefrences for me it does not have a midi section. My Program is up to date so I was wondering if this is happening to everyone else. I am hoping to be able to tilt the 3D so it changes effects because its such an awesome feature but who knows if it's even mappable. Please leave me some advice on what you believe I should do. I just want to make sure so I don't waste my money.
Thanks
Song Pudvah
I use the Numark NS6 with Serato DJ and I am interested in buying the Midi Fighter 3D. I was wondering before I buy the Midi Fighter, If it works with Serato DJ. When I say this I mean Can I Midi Map it to allow me to manipulate Hot Cues, Looping, FX and Samples. I tried midi mapping N.I. Maschine to Serato DJ but the midi button in the top left corner of the program wouldn't allow me to make any edits to the program. Below I have A Screenshot of what it looks like. In serato DJ's Prefrences for me it does not have a midi section. My Program is up to date so I was wondering if this is happening to everyone else. I am hoping to be able to tilt the 3D so it changes effects because its such an awesome feature but who knows if it's even mappable. Please leave me some advice on what you believe I should do. I just want to make sure so I don't waste my money.
Thanks
Robert Danno
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: You can map anything that sends a midi signal to Serato, so yes.

Check out what the users here have already created at: https://maps.djranking s.com/

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy