Is an internet connection needed to switch firmware on a spectra?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Is an internet connection needed to switch firmware on a spectra?Reply
Is an internet connection needed to switch firmware on a spectra?
Posted on: 17.05.2013 by Ninfa Mazariegos
Hello all! Just got a midi fighter specta a few days ago and I am pleased with my purchase. I went to my girlfriend's place last evening , download the utility, updated the firmware and switched to the remix deck firmware. All is good and dandy controlling the remix decks, but since I got home (no internet) it won't let me switch the firmware back. Do I need an internet connection tio switch between firmware?
Ninfa Mazariegos
Hello all! Just got a midi fighter specta a few days ago and I am pleased with my purchase. I went to my girlfriend's place last evening , download the utility, updated the firmware and switched to the remix deck firmware. All is good and dandy controlling the remix decks, but since I got home (no internet) it won't let me switch the firmware back. Do I need an internet connection tio switch between firmware?
Merlin Slate
Hi there,
Can someone tell me if there is any way to change the firmware, standard <> Remix, without the internet connection. I would appreciate it when I can change the firmware at any time without concerning if an internet connection is available!
Thanx!
Ninfa Mazariegos
So I tried my phones mobile hotspot and it worked! I guess t-mobile decided to let me use it again. Anyways, the utility connected to the internet and I was able to swap firmware. So I guess that answers that question. But also makes me wonder why djtt decided to go that route. I would believe it would be better to grab a file and flash that way.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy