a shout to programmers Idea for firmware Mf3d/Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: a shout to programmers Idea for firmware Mf3d/SpectraReply
a shout to programmers Idea for firmware Mf3d/Spectra
Posted on: 22.07.2013 by Cammy Clegg
Hey guys I had an Idea for a addon for the firmware.

I am not sure how difficult it would be but adding a step sequencer would be pretty rad especially for the MF3D and Spectra.

With the remix deck firmware for the MF3D you can switch off HID and Send just midi. Would it be possible to Instead of using the remix deck as norm, to do that Tomas Ghz did and create a step seqencer hardware?

Cause in theory you could use 4 banks mode to allow 2 remix decks 32 steps each. Or even just one remix deck for 64 steps.

Only reason I am not attempting this is I have no idea about programming and Have a 60 page Seinor thesis to write this next year for school. SO I dont even actually have time to learn programming.

Anyways if anyone is up to the challenge of this let me know. Ive got a few ideas for it
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by lumbafritz
i'm working on a standalone application that does that job. I will upload it soon to DJTT.Maps. I will leave the link here when i uploaded it. If you own max for live you can try this 16Steps
will it be traktor compatable?
Cammy Clegg
Hey guys I had an Idea for a addon for the firmware.

I am not sure how difficult it would be but adding a step sequencer would be pretty rad especially for the MF3D and Spectra.

With the remix deck firmware for the MF3D you can switch off HID and Send just midi. Would it be possible to Instead of using the remix deck as norm, to do that Tomas Ghz did and create a step seqencer hardware?

Cause in theory you could use 4 banks mode to allow 2 remix decks 32 steps each. Or even just one remix deck for 64 steps.

Only reason I am not attempting this is I have no idea about programming and Have a 60 page Seinor thesis to write this next year for school. SO I dont even actually have time to learn programming.

Anyways if anyone is up to the challenge of this let me know. Ive got a few ideas for it
Mae Penquite
i will add midi sync and audio routing so you can use it together with traktor
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by lumbafritz
i'm working on a standalone application that does that job. I will upload it soon to DJTT.Maps. I will leave the link here when i uploaded it. If you own max for live you can try this 16Steps
will it be traktor compatable?
Mae Penquite

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy