The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of TraktorReply
The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor
Posted on: 22.08.2013 by Maryalice Zwahlen
"The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor"

that is the error message i am getting in traktor when trying to import MF Spectra INstant Gratification_1_0_4 mapping into traktor pro (not 2).

Has anyone come across that???
Maryalice Zwahlen
"The TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Traktor"

that is the error message i am getting in traktor when trying to import MF Spectra INstant Gratification_1_0_4 mapping into traktor pro (not 2).

Has anyone come across that???
Maryalice Zwahlen
Wow, that is good to know, in that case i will do the download right now actually and see how things go, mate, thanks a mill you are being a huge help really!

gig went well, was a calm deep house session at 118 bpm. but going a bit bigger this weekend and would like to feel comfortable with my setup again, really feeling a little fragile here.....
Kellie Myrum
Your computer will keep both versions of Traktor and they'll both work. No worries

How your gig went?
Maryalice Zwahlen
okay cool, i shall do that then. eventually.

do you know whether downloading and installing tp 2 replaces tp 1 or can i keep tp 1 on the computer?
Kellie Myrum
Well, all the mappings created for 2.6 and above wont work in previous versions since a lot of new features they got incorporated. So yes, you need to update in order to use this newer mappings.
Maryalice Zwahlen
This being Traktor 2, does this essentially force me to go TP 2?
Kellie Myrum
Yep, update to latest version of Traktor.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy