Problems using multiple Midi fighters/ mapping remix deck

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problems using multiple Midi fighters/ mapping remix deckReply
Problems using multiple Midi fighters/ mapping remix deck
Posted on: 03.08.2013 by Jin Newling
I am currently trying to map both a midi fighter 3d and a midi fighter spectra to there own remix deck while also using the 3d's HID mode to control fx units. i can usually get both the controllers to operate there own deck by using the default firmware. however i am unable to change the bank options and left and right button controls in the "remix deck mode" preventing me from making the top bank select options on the 3d be 'page up' and 'page down' for the remix deck. this led me to trying to map the two units the slow way by independently mapping each cell and only working with the controllers in HID mode. i downloaded the most recent traktor update which was supposed to allow you to map all the cells of the remix deck to your midi controller but the most frustrating thing happens. when you go into the preferences/controller manager/add input/remix deck/direct mapping/slot# in Traktor You are unable to click on the slot. Is anyone else having this problem?
Jin Newling
I am currently trying to map both a midi fighter 3d and a midi fighter spectra to there own remix deck while also using the 3d's HID mode to control fx units. i can usually get both the controllers to operate there own deck by using the default firmware. however i am unable to change the bank options and left and right button controls in the "remix deck mode" preventing me from making the top bank select options on the 3d be 'page up' and 'page down' for the remix deck. this led me to trying to map the two units the slow way by independently mapping each cell and only working with the controllers in HID mode. i downloaded the most recent traktor update which was supposed to allow you to map all the cells of the remix deck to your midi controller but the most frustrating thing happens. when you go into the preferences/controller manager/add input/remix deck/direct mapping/slot# in Traktor You are unable to click on the slot. Is anyone else having this problem?
Lillia Everton
Hello,

it's not clear by reading/searching this community : is MF3D compatible with Live 9.0.4 ? Using a MBP running 10.8.3.

It was running easily with Live 8, but it seems problematic now.

Thanks for any answer.
Kellie Myrum
See if this Spectra mapping for remix deck would work for you.

https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/1681

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy