Instant Gratification mapping & additional effects

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Instant Gratification mapping & additional effectsReply
Instant Gratification mapping & additional effects
Posted on: 05.09.2013 by Erica Estimable
Hi DJTT people,
I know this going to come across as a proper 'Newb' question but I don't really dable with the mapping side of thing tend to just load up pre maps.
I use Traktor Pro 2 with the Kontrol S2 with the MidiFighter Classic (using the Instant Gratification mapping). I am extremely happy with this setup and have been using the both when I pay out for some time. The only thing I will say tho there are times when I miss the turntable break effect on the effects section. Which leads me to my question. While I have the MidiFighter mapped and the S2 mapped is there a way of using the 'Turntable FX' as well as everything else? If so how would I do this?

Many thanks
Stu-J
Erica Estimable
Originally Posted by Stewe
Not a newb question at all. Since the IG mapping is quite complex it'll take some advanced mapping skill to replace any of FX with a new one without breaking all the supercombos and keeping the hold FX mode for each button.
Thanks for that Stewe, but can to be done? And how?
Erica Estimable
Hi DJTT people,
I know this going to come across as a proper 'Newb' question but I don't really dable with the mapping side of thing tend to just load up pre maps.
I use Traktor Pro 2 with the Kontrol S2 with the MidiFighter Classic (using the Instant Gratification mapping). I am extremely happy with this setup and have been using the both when I pay out for some time. The only thing I will say tho there are times when I miss the turntable break effect on the effects section. Which leads me to my question. While I have the MidiFighter mapped and the S2 mapped is there a way of using the 'Turntable FX' as well as everything else? If so how would I do this?

Many thanks
Stu-J
Kellie Myrum
It depend on which effect you want to replace. Let's assume LoFi. Note that lofi comes loaded in 1st FX unit ; slot 3. Basically you enter the mapping and scroll down looking for 'Effect 3 Selector" command which was assigned to Unit 1. When you find and click on it you'll notice the LoFi is selected as a value in button options, from there you should be able to change the value to any of other effects.

Repeat this process to all four MF mappings that comes loaded in device menu and nobody can stop ya :
Erica Estimable
Originally Posted by Stewe
Not a newb question at all. Since the IG mapping is quite complex it'll take some advanced mapping skill to replace any of FX with a new one without breaking all the supercombos and keeping the hold FX mode for each button.
Thanks for that Stewe, but can to be done? And how?
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy