New Midi Fighter 3D user REALLY need HELP, please...!!!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: New Midi Fighter 3D user REALLY need HELP, please...!!!Reply
New Midi Fighter 3D user REALLY need HELP, please...!!!
Posted on: 23.09.2013 by Temika Domalewski
Hi DJTT, i really need help to map my Midifighter 3D that i just bought, into my TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2.6.3 and i have several questions regarding this matter...

1.) This is a really stupid question, but how do I map "Shift" button into my Midifighter 3D on TRAKTOR??? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to move the "Shift" + "Sync" + "Cue Play" + "Play" button to the bottom row just like S4 controller that I have. Because its more convenient for me.

2.) Is it possible to assign page 1 or bank 1 of Midifighter 3D to control deck A only and page 2 or bank 2 to control deck B only, on TRAKTOR??? If its possible, please teach me thoroughly how to do that???

3.) Is it possible to copy and combine a DJTT tsi. file into my own tsi. file??? For example if I manage to map my 1st page/bank for deck A only and 2nd page/bank for deck B only, then I want to put the DeckGratMotion v2 tsi. file to my 3rd page/bank, is it possible??? If its possible, please teach me thoroughly how to do that???

The reason I keep saying "please teach me thoroughly'" is due to language barrier that english is not my 1st language and its so exciting to see what you guys can do with Midifighter 3D on your DJ set.

Thank you for time and help regarding this matter.
Temika Domalewski
Originally Posted by Stewe
1. Map a hold type modifier (just google modifier basics) and assign specific modifier value for each set of controls.

2. Yes. Set all of your current commands for deck A as a Deck Target. Check your 'device target' menu which is just under In-port and Out-port (upper right of manager window) and set value to deck A. Duplicate the device, remap all for the next bank and assign 'device target' to deck B.

Or duplicate the mapping device, remap and set deck focus to deck B.

3. It is possible but it's something that you learn with years.

Hope this helps some

Thank you very very much Master STEWE... You're my hero...
Temika Domalewski
Hi DJTT, i really need help to map my Midifighter 3D that i just bought, into my TRAKTOR Scratch Pro 2.6.3 and i have several questions regarding this matter...

1.) This is a really stupid question, but how do I map "Shift" button into my Midifighter 3D on TRAKTOR??? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to move the "Shift" + "Sync" + "Cue Play" + "Play" button to the bottom row just like S4 controller that I have. Because its more convenient for me.

2.) Is it possible to assign page 1 or bank 1 of Midifighter 3D to control deck A only and page 2 or bank 2 to control deck B only, on TRAKTOR??? If its possible, please teach me thoroughly how to do that???

3.) Is it possible to copy and combine a DJTT tsi. file into my own tsi. file??? For example if I manage to map my 1st page/bank for deck A only and 2nd page/bank for deck B only, then I want to put the DeckGratMotion v2 tsi. file to my 3rd page/bank, is it possible??? If its possible, please teach me thoroughly how to do that???

The reason I keep saying "please teach me thoroughly'" is due to language barrier that english is not my 1st language and its so exciting to see what you guys can do with Midifighter 3D on your DJ set.

Thank you for time and help regarding this matter.
Temika Domalewski
Originally Posted by Stewe
1. Map a hold type modifier (just google modifier basics) and assign specific modifier value for each set of controls.

2. Yes. Set all of your current commands for deck A as a Deck Target. Check your 'device target' menu which is just under In-port and Out-port (upper right of manager window) and set value to deck A. Duplicate the device, remap all for the next bank and assign 'device target' to deck B.

Hope this helps some

Thank you very very much Master STEWE... You're my hero...
Kellie Myrum

Hope this helps some

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy