Sticky button on Midi Fighter 3D :(

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Sticky button on Midi Fighter 3D :(Reply
Sticky button on Midi Fighter 3D :(
Posted on: 20.09.2013 by Tyrone Straughn
Hi there,

I just received my Midi Fighter 3D in the post and one of the buttons sticks for 2-3 seconds before releasing and when it releases I get a slight static sound from the way the audio cuts on what I am playing which is weird as its just midi signal.

The light stays on to confirm its held in place for this time and it then does the animations which is usually instant on the other buttons.

I have logged a support request, but in the meantime has anyone else experienced this?

Any fix? or is it faulty?
Tyrone Straughn
Originally Posted by DavidRueda
I got mine on monday, i'm in colombia dude so i don't know how long it would take to get a new one i haven't got a response yet, how long it took for them to reach you? when did you get it?
here's the video showing my problem...
I'm in the UK

I contacted them and had my replacement within a week
Tyrone Straughn
same problem over here
This is the video I sent support

They said they had never seen a problem like this before, you have it to then?

Can I see your video?

On a side note they have resolved this very well for me, good customer service and promptly sent me a new one.
Tyrone Straughn
Hi there,

I just received my Midi Fighter 3D in the post and one of the buttons sticks for 2-3 seconds before releasing and when it releases I get a slight static sound from the way the audio cuts on what I am playing which is weird as its just midi signal.

The light stays on to confirm its held in place for this time and it then does the animations which is usually instant on the other buttons.

I have logged a support request, but in the meantime has anyone else experienced this?

Any fix? or is it faulty?
Olimpia Briden
that's really odd, looks like it's mechanical rather than software as it's happening on different buttons on each machine by the looks of it?
Tyrone Straughn
I got mine on monday, i'm in colombia dude so i don't know how long it would take to get a new one i haven't got a response yet, how long it took for them to reach you? when did you get it?
I'm in the UK

I contacted them and had my replacement within a week
Ami Meseroll
Tyrone Straughn
same problem over here
This is the video I sent support

They said they had never seen a problem like this before, you have it to then?

Can I see your video?

On a side note they have resolved this very well for me, good customer service and promptly sent me a new one.
Ami Meseroll
same problem over here
Ami Meseroll
i just opened the box and set it up, i got the same problem, i posted a video on their facebook page showing this please help us out!!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy