Custom Firmware needed, or is there another solution?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Custom Firmware needed, or is there another solution?Reply
Custom Firmware needed, or is there another solution?
Posted on: 14.10.2013 by Oswaldo Hochradel
Hello Guys and Gals,

i've modified my MidiFighter Classic, and now i've recognized, that I should change some settings.
I'm using the internal four bank mode.
now I got two faders, two pots and four "buttons" and get allways the same mididata, even if i switch banks.

Is there a possibility, to solve this puzzle with standard tools? or do i have to use a custom firmware?

And can someone tell me, if there is a slight chance to rotate the whole MFC clockwise? i would prefer that the usb-connetor should be on the right side, and THAT seems to be something you only could solve with a CFW....
Oswaldo Hochradel
Hello Guys and Gals,

i've modified my MidiFighter Classic, and now i've recognized, that I should change some settings.
I'm using the internal four bank mode.
now I got two faders, two pots and four "buttons" and get allways the same mididata, even if i switch banks.

Is there a possibility, to solve this puzzle with standard tools? or do i have to use a custom firmware?

And can someone tell me, if there is a slight chance to rotate the whole MFC clockwise? i would prefer that the usb-connetor should be on the right side, and THAT seems to be something you only could solve with a CFW....

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy