MF Pro BM Glitches in Reason Production

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Pro BM Glitches in Reason ProductionReply
MF Pro BM Glitches in Reason Production
Posted on: 29.10.2013 by Yuki Homeyer
So I love how the drum machine Kong and the Midi Fighter both have 16 pads, it's like they were meant to be together... except they don't work well together

For some reason (no pun intended) when I use my MF Pro BM to play Kong pads, after a little while the buttons will start to do unwanted things, like turn the volume of pads down to zero in the middle of recording. All of the sudden, automation lanes will pop up to automate the volume of certain pads, which I don't want to happen at all.

I've tried setting up the MF as just standard and separate, to no avail.
This really interrupts my workflow and is incredibly annoying.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Yuki Homeyer
So I love how the drum machine Kong and the Midi Fighter both have 16 pads, it's like they were meant to be together... except they don't work well together

For some reason (no pun intended) when I use my MF Pro BM to play Kong pads, after a little while the buttons will start to do unwanted things, like turn the volume of pads down to zero in the middle of recording. All of the sudden, automation lanes will pop up to automate the volume of certain pads, which I don't want to happen at all.

I've tried setting up the MF as just standard and separate, to no avail.
This really interrupts my workflow and is incredibly annoying.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?
Yuki Homeyer
anyone?
pweeaaase
Yuki Homeyer
Also have tried watching this DJTT video and made sure I set bass drum to C1
... did not solve the problem
Yuki Homeyer
I just tried Ableton mode as well... which seemed to make it even worse. Now in ableton mode some pads on Kong are defaulting to the decay setting of 0... unless I press another specific pad simultaneously, then the decay opens up. As soon as I let go of the pad, the pot for decay reverts back to 0, quickly cutting the sound out. Sounds awful.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy