Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need help

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need helpReply
Midifighter 3d not working with ableton need help
Posted on: 07.12.2013 by Carisa Kow
I am running windows 7, ableton ver 9, midifighter 3d, midifighter utility newest update. i followed all the instructions on the setup guid it was working then stopped when i accidentally closed ableton mid song. My midifighter is recognished by the computer and the utility. i have made sure that the midifighter is set to the ableton setting. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled ableton. i have aslo factory resed my midifighter 3d several times. Still when i press a button on my midi using ableton no sound responds. my sound card is fine also. if i just press the play button on a sample in ableton a sound will come out. Pls help me. -Laurence
Carisa Kow
I am running windows 7, ableton ver 9, midifighter 3d, midifighter utility newest update. i followed all the instructions on the setup guid it was working then stopped when i accidentally closed ableton mid song. My midifighter is recognished by the computer and the utility. i have made sure that the midifighter is set to the ableton setting. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled ableton. i have aslo factory resed my midifighter 3d several times. Still when i press a button on my midi using ableton no sound responds. my sound card is fine also. if i just press the play button on a sample in ableton a sound will come out. Pls help me. -Laurence
Random X
frozenmice, two words of advice;
1. Posting once is enough.
2. Please post in the appropriate community .

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy