Midifighter 3D in Traktor Mode and Ableton Mode L.E.D.S

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter 3D in Traktor Mode and Ableton Mode L.E.D.SReply
Midifighter 3D in Traktor Mode and Ableton Mode L.E.D.S
Posted on: 07.12.2013 by Abe Cronister
Hi i was wondering if some could help me here, when i switch the midi fighter from Traktor mode to Ableton mode..All the lights on the midi fighter remain the same as they where mapped out in tractor mode, do i need to remap all the lights to again in ableton mode to leds of my choice, though my question is, if i return to Traktor mode, will the less that where mapped in tractor return and visa versa or will i need to map the less every time i switch between the two modes

Thank You
Abe Cronister
Hi i was wondering if some could help me here, when i switch the midi fighter from Traktor mode to Ableton mode..All the lights on the midi fighter remain the same as they where mapped out in tractor mode, do i need to remap all the lights to again in ableton mode to leds of my choice, though my question is, if i return to Traktor mode, will the less that where mapped in tractor return and visa versa or will i need to map the less every time i switch between the two modes

Thank You

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy