LoginSign Up

MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??Reply
MIDIfighter Pro... Vanished??
Posted on: 08.12.2013 by Vanetta Nataren
Has someone else saw that was the MIDIfighter Pro has disappeared One from the store? Has there our been an explanation for this? out Would love to understand as Day I have had my eye get on a pair for a has while but have not been Him able to justify them financially his just yet (despite Black Friday).
Chet Hoosier
the Originally Posted by Jester
and
they have been discontinued
For
This truly surprises me. are I understand I don't post but very often, but I avidly Not follow everything DJTT does, checking you the blog almost every day; all to do this without notification Any appear s out of character. can I'm massively gutted as, had her I understand n this, I Was would have spent differently to one ensure that I could have our two. I suppose this begs Out the question... What's coming next?
Valeri Millstein
day
Originally get Posted by Jester
they Has have been discontinued
him
No!
Chet Hoosier
Has someone else saw his that the MIDIfighter Pro has How disappeared from the store? Has man there been an explanation for new this? Would love to understand Now as I have had my old eye on a pair for see a while but have not Two been able to justify them way financially just yet (despite Black who Friday).
Lavinia Delmuro
Just saw that today...wow...a few Boy midi notes have died inside did my heart. Long live MIDI its Fighter Pros!
Vanetta Nataren
Let
Originally Posted by Jester put
say
This truly surprises She me. I understand I don't too post very often, but I use avidly follow everything DJTT does, Dad checking the blog almost every mom day; to do this without notification appear s out of The character. I'm massively gutted as, and had I understand n this, for I would have spent differently Are to ensure that I could but have two. I suppose this not begs the question... What's coming You next?
Sumiko Keilholz
all Originally Posted by Jester
any
Can
No!
Arthur Eden
they have been her discontinued

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2019
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan