First time MF3D - Mapping it from zero

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: First time MF3D - Mapping it from zeroReply
First time MF3D - Mapping it from zero
Posted on: 14.12.2013 by Irwin Ney
Hey ppl!
I'm supper happy cause I finally have my hands on the Midi Fighter 3D, maybe the first on Brazil!

This piece of dream is now real for me and I'm willing to map it from zero to fit my psytrance needs but I don't know where is the best place to start.

I have some questions after searching around an entire morning... So I'm sorry if the answer is simple, I'm a bit stuck so the answers can be right in front of me but I can't find it hehe

1. Where can I find the full documentation to MF3D updated to the last version of utility/firmware? (I'm alredy with the up to date utility version)
  2. I've loaded a pack of mappings and changed the firmware several times, I got it working well but now I want to make my mapping. Since I've changed things so many times, I don't know if I'm with the best, or with the standard functions / notes of MF3D so I can start it fresh. What you guys suggest me to do to start mapping fresh?
Irwin Ney
Hey ppl!
I'm supper happy cause I finally have my hands on the Midi Fighter 3D, maybe the first on Brazil!

This piece of dream is now real for me and I'm willing to map it from zero to fit my psytrance needs but I don't know where is the best place to start.

I have some questions after searching around an entire morning... So I'm sorry if the answer is simple, I'm a bit stuck so the answers can be right in front of me but I can't find it hehe

1. Where can I find the full documentation to MF3D updated to the last version of utility/firmware? (I'm alredy with the up to date utility version)
  2. I've loaded a pack of mappings and changed the firmware several times, I got it working well but now I want to make my mapping. Since I've changed things so many times, I don't know if I'm with the best, or with the standard functions / notes of MF3D so I can start it fresh. What you guys suggest me to do to start mapping fresh?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy