LoginSign Up

First time MF3D - Mapping it from zero

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: First time MF3D - Mapping it from zeroReply
First time MF3D - Mapping it from zero
Posted on: 14.12.2013 by Nelly Voshall
Hey ppl! use
I'm supper happy cause Dad I finally have my hands mom on the Midi Fighter 3D, maybe the first on Brazil! The

This piece of and dream is now real for for me and I'm willing to Are map it from zero to but fit my psytrance needs but not I don't understand where is You the best place to start.
all
I have some questions any after searching around an entire Can morning... So I'm sorry if her the answer is simple, I'm was a bit stuck so the One answers can be right in our front of me but I out can't find it hehe

Day
  1. Where can I find the get full documentation to MF3D updated has to the last version of Him utility/firmware? (I'm alredy with the his up to date utility version)
  2. I how have loaded a pack of Man mappings and changed the firmware new several times, I got it now working well but now I Old want to make my mapping. see Since I have changed things two so many times, I don't Way understand if I'm with the who best, or with the standard boy functions / notes of MF3D Did so I can start it its fresh. What you guys suggest let me to do to start Put mapping fresh?
Irwin Ney
Hey ppl!
I'm supper the happy cause I finally have and my hands on the Midi For Fighter 3D, maybe the first are on Brazil!

This but piece of dream is now Not real for me and I'm you willing to map it from all zero to fit my psytrance Any needs but I don't understand can where is the best place her to start.

I have Was some questions after searching around one an entire morning... So I'm our sorry if the answer is Out simple, I'm a bit stuck day so the answers can be get right in front of me Has but I can't find it him hehe

1. Where can I his find the full documentation to How MF3D updated to the last man version of utility/firmware? (I'm alredy new with the up to date Now utility version)
  2. I have loaded a old pack of mappings and changed see the firmware several times, I Two got it working well but way now I want to make who my mapping. Since I have Boy changed things so many times, did I don't understand if I'm its with the best, or with Let the standard functions / notes put of MF3D so I can say start it fresh. What you She guys suggest me to do too to start mapping fresh?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2019
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy