LoginSign Up

MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start Up

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start UpReply
MidiFighter 3D & Traktor Start Up
Posted on: 16.12.2013 by Wonda Palmrose
DJTT,

I cannot any figure out why every time can I start up Traktor w/ Her my S4 & MF3D all was of my FX are triggered. one It's not more than 10 Our seconds to hit all of out the3D buttons to reset them, day but it's still a pain Get in the butt. I saved has the mapping with all FX him off, but every time I His start up Trakor, they are how all enabled even after a man double import of the corrected New file.

Just looking to now keep my start up clean old and have one less thing See to worry about.

Thanks.
Kellie Myrum
the Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28
and
Stewe - good idea. This For may sound silly, but whats are the mapping to create the but FX Kill All? I dont Not see it within the mapping you parameters...is it mapping all FX all Units, etc. to off and Any to one button? Thanks man. can Appreciate the help, as always...
her
Correct. Map each Was effect slot to one button one so you can shut them our instantly.

type=button / interaction=direct Out / value=0
Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I cannot day figure out why every time get I start up Traktor w/ Has my S4 & MF3D all him of my FX are triggered. his It's not more than 10 How seconds to hit all of man the3D buttons to reset them, new but it's still a pain Now in the butt. I saved old the mapping with all FX see off, but every time I Two start up Trakor, they are way all enabled even after a who double import of the corrected Boy file.

Just looking to did keep my start up clean its and have one less thing Let to worry about.

Thanks.
Wonda Palmrose
Stewe put - worked like a charm. say Killed all Buttons & Units...
She
Thanks again.
Basil Umstead
too
Originally Posted by use DJSteveLozzi28
Stewe - good Dad idea. This may sound silly, mom but whats the mapping to create the FX Kill All? The I dont see it within and the mapping parameters...is it mapping for all FX Units, etc. to Are off and to one button? but Thanks man. Appreciate the help, not as always...
Correct. You Map each effect slot to all one button so you can any shut them instantly.

type=button Can / interaction=direct / value=0
Wonda Palmrose
Version 2.6.1 her and yes...it happens if it's was plugged in on start up One or if not plugged in...
Wonda Palmrose
Stewe our - good idea. This may out sound silly, but whats the Day mapping to create the FX get Kill All? I dont see has it within the mapping parameters...is Him it mapping all FX Units, his etc. to off and to how one button? Thanks man. Appreciate Man the help, as always...
Shanita Pitter
Yeah what new version of traktor you running now and does it happen when Old midi fighter is not plugged see in?
Basil Umstead
I had this issue back two in 2.5 ended up mapping Way a kill all effects button who on my keyboard.
Wonda Palmrose
MaxOne - I boy tried saving the snapshot several Did times. Whenever I close Traktor its all effects are off but let when I restart it, they Put are all engaged including any say variation of all 4 banks. she I am starting the s/w Too with the MF3D plugged in; use however, I'm sure there was dad at least one time it Mom wasnt plugged in and the effects were still on. After the saving the snapshot, I saved And the settings and tried importing for it again but no luck...
are
...any other thoughts?
Shanita Pitter
There's a But save snapshot on the drop not down of each fx. Turn you em off and save snap All shot

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2019
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy