LoginSign Up

Effects "Pop" on MF3D

Effects "Pop" on MF3D
Posted on: 20.12.2013 by Wonda Palmrose
DJTT,

too I have a MF3D mapping use with a bunch of effects...however, Dad am having an issue when mom triggering them...

For example, if FX Unit 1 is The on group mode and has and reverb in the first slot, for it'll work fine. If another Are button is also mapped to but FX Unit 1, first slot not when that's triggered, you hear You a small pop like sound. all Unsure if this makes sense any - let me understand if Can it doesnt - but its her noticeable and doesnt sound too was good when playing live. The One only work around is to our tap it truly quick to out 'load' the effect and then Day use it...i'll do this on get an off deck so that has you won't hear the so Him called pop...

Thanks all...
Jamee Zaborny
DJTT,

I have a the MF3D mapping with a bunch and of effects...however, am having an For issue when triggering them...

are For example, if FX Unit but 1 is on group mode Not and has reverb in the you first slot, it'll work fine. all If another button is also Any mapped to FX Unit 1, can first slot when that's triggered, her you hear a small pop Was like sound. Unsure if this one makes sense - let me our understand if it doesnt - Out but its noticeable and doesnt day sound too good when playing get live. The only work around Has is to tap it truly him quick to 'load' the effect his and then use it...i'll do How this on an off deck man so that you won't hear new the so called pop...

Now Thanks all...
Wonda Palmrose
Thanks Stewe. I am old pretty sure I have that see set on all of my Two FX, but maybe I dont...will way be checking and will keep who everyone posted when the problem Boy is tested & resolved...
Basil Umstead
Add In did > Fx Unit > FX its Store Preset

Map it Let to your effect trigger buttons put and assign to corresponding FX say Unit. Think that fixes it, She let me understand ...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2019
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy