DN-SC2900 Thoughts

DN-SC2900 Thoughts
Posted on: 05.10.2012 by Chrissy Kynard
Hey fellow CDJ/TT'ers. I recently discovered Denon's SC-2900 CDJ and started looking through some reviews and specs; this CDJ seems like quite an excellent alternative to purchasing a CDJ 900. The Engine software-to-hardware capability sounds amazing and the features seem relatable to the CDJ's for a lower price.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience, knowledge, opinions, or advice on which one of these 2 would be better to purchase. I'm mostly a bedroom DJ right now, but I do some mobile gigs every once in a while and am hoping to get in a club sometime for some part-time work during school.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Chrissy Kynard
Hey fellow CDJ/TT'ers. I recently discovered Denon's SC-2900 CDJ and started looking through some reviews and specs; this CDJ seems like quite an excellent alternative to purchasing a CDJ 900. The Engine software-to-hardware capability sounds amazing and the features seem relatable to the CDJ's for a lower price.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience, knowledge, opinions, or advice on which one of these 2 would be better to purchase. I'm mostly a bedroom DJ right now, but I do some mobile gigs every once in a while and am hoping to get in a club sometime for some part-time work during school.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy