Few quick questions on XLR and RCA output.

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Few quick questions on XLR and RCA output.Reply
Few quick questions on XLR and RCA output.
Posted on: 04.10.2012 by Antonetta Domenech
Just picked up a 2nd hand xone22 and as the only main output is XLR I was wondering if the monitor output could be used as a master as its RCA (as I don't need if for a monitor). I will mainly be using it for small bars where XLR might not be an option, so would the monitor output be loud enough for this? I have read that you need to keep it balanced if you do convert the XLR to RCA so would these do?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neutrik-NA2F...9267731&sr=8-6
Or
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisual-Havan...I1XRJEDXNLZCBO

Converting the XLR to RCA would be the easiest option for me but I don’t know much about converting the signal. If it would mess up the signal to much what I believe I would do is use the monitor RCA output when I can't use the XLR output.

Thanks
Antonetta Domenech
thanks for that mate, yea i Know there are cheaper XLR to RCA connectors, just used it as an eg (
Tatum Ansaldo
And you can definitely get them cheaper on amazon than the ones you linked there. I picked mine up for about
Antonetta Domenech
thanks for that mate, yea i Know there are cheaper XLR to RCA connectors, just used it as an eg (
Tatum Ansaldo
And you can definitely get them cheaper on amazon than the ones you linked there. I picked mine up for about
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Antonetta Domenech
Just picked up a 2nd hand xone22 and as the only main output is XLR I was wondering if the monitor output could be used as a master as its RCA (as I don't need if for a monitor). I will mainly be using it for small bars where XLR might not be an option, so would the monitor output be loud enough for this? I have read that you need to keep it balanced if you do convert the XLR to RCA so would these do?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neutrik-NA2F...9267731&sr=8-6
Or
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisual-Havan...I1XRJEDXNLZCBO

Converting the XLR to RCA would be the easiest option for me but I don’t know much about converting the signal. If it would mess up the signal to much what I believe I would do is use the monitor RCA output when I can't use the XLR output.

Thanks
Antonetta Domenech
Tatum Ansaldo
Tatum Ansaldo
Read my guide to audio cables linked in my sig if you want to know more about the differences. You can use xlr-rca adapters with no problem.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy