CDJ2000 HID + Traktor 2.5.1 question

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ2000 HID + Traktor 2.5.1 questionReply
CDJ2000 HID + Traktor 2.5.1 question
Posted on: 02.10.2012 by Venetta Cawyer
So yeah..
I finally decided to try the HID function in Traktor with the CDJ2000's and what bothers me is that when I go to browse on once CDJ, the other (if it's in browse mode as well) duplicates everything.

It's really confusing when which CDJ is playing what when I'm quite busy (read: drunk)

Anyone know a solution? It'd be much appreciated
Venetta Cawyer
Originally Posted by DJ SyT
As I know, it's normal that the browse view of both CDJs are synced up with the Browser in Traktor.

So they are always showing the same in Browser with.
Nothing to change here.
Ok. Well.. that sure is a bummer.. I'll contact NI about this, because this can surely be fixed.
They can distinguish the inputs, sure, but why not the outputs? This way 4 deck playing still requires you to look at the laptop constantly.
Not cool.
Venetta Cawyer
So yeah..
I finally decided to try the HID function in Traktor with the CDJ2000's and what bothers me is that when I go to browse on once CDJ, the other (if it's in browse mode as well) duplicates everything.

It's really confusing when which CDJ is playing what when I'm quite busy (read: drunk)

Anyone know a solution? It'd be much appreciated
Winnifred Louderman
I agree with you that this is not cool.

But i believe the problem is that in Traktor there is only ONE Browser. And no separated views of the Browser tree.
So you can't easily split the views.

But you can look on the loaded titles on the CDJ screen (not in Browse mode)
Venetta Cawyer
Originally Posted by DJ SyT
As I know, it's normal that the browse view of both CDJs are synced up with the Browser in Traktor.

So they are always showing the same in Browser with.
Nothing to change here.
Ok. Well.. that sure is a bummer.. I'll contact NI about this, because this can surely be fixed.
They can distinguish the inputs, sure, but why not the outputs? This way 4 deck playing still requires you to look at the laptop constantly.
Not cool.
Celine Surico
I don't have this wired but if you start browsing on one CDJ and the other one also flips to browse mode, that is not good UI-wise.
Winnifred Louderman

So they are always showing the same in Browser view.
Nothing to change here.
Celine Surico
...like sending NI a bug report?
Venetta Cawyer
Guys, come on..
Is there no-one here who uses CDJ2000's with Traktor?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy