Gemini CDJ-700?

Gemini CDJ-700?
Posted on: 18.10.2012 by Dottie Tabet
Hi there!:-)

I'm heavily believeing about buying a pair of those players, i must say they look good for the price.

However, i heard many bad things about Gemini.

Does anybody on here have/tried the CDJ-700 and could possibly give a small review?

Thanks alot.
Dottie Tabet
Hi there!:-)

I'm heavily believeing about buying a pair of those players, i must say they look good for the price.

However, i heard many bad things about Gemini.

Does anybody on here have/tried the CDJ-700 and could possibly give a small review?

Thanks alot.
Loreta Altema
I bought mine second hand off ebay and love it.. Does everything i need it to, although if your looking for something to scratch on this shouldn't be your first pick. The platter is very stiff/heavy feeling even on the lightest setting..

The effects are shit, and the touchscreen is a gimic. Pitch fader could feel sturdier, but i just enjoy having a real pitch fader.

If your looking for a Multiformat (CD/USB/SD/MIDI) player that you can beat mix on, for a fraction of the price, then you can't go wrong with the Gemini..

Its the perfect entry level player, IMO.. Especially if you aren't loaded out the wazoo or don't believe in massive debt to obtain gear..
Erich Vallabhaneni
I don't know. I really don't know if I wanna try again, but I might because I really liked what worked of the unit. I'd say if you're feeling froggy then get some, just keep your receipt incase you need to return.
Dottie Tabet
Thanks for your post.

Hopefully, it was just that one unit, which was damaged?
Erich Vallabhaneni
I just recently received a CDJ-700, and it was defective. The Effects and Looping section didn't work and neither did slip mode or the play button. I lost interest after I received this one so I sent it back to get my money back. I know that's just one unit, and it was a good looking/feeling piece of kit.
Dottie Tabet
But have you tried the CDJ-700?
Reid Barreiro
from my experience n what other people say as well:
gemini makes mixers,
not good players.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy