cdj-900s/xone 42 with traktor

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: cdj-900s/xone 42 with traktorReply
cdj-900s/xone 42 with traktor
Posted on: 30.10.2012 by Verona Candia
hey guys, I was wondering I am required to use a audio interface if I want to hook up my cdj-900s to traktor while using an external mixer? I am capable of hooking up both cdj-900s to control the decks, but I am unable to get each deck to output to a different channel on my xone 42. They both seem to play into channel 3. Am I doing something wrong in the settings, or is it not possible to do this without a audio interface?

Thanks
Verona Candia
hey guys, I was wondering I am required to use a audio interface if I want to hook up my cdj-900s to traktor while using an external mixer? I am capable of hooking up both cdj-900s to control the decks, but I am unable to get each deck to output to a different channel on my xone 42. They both seem to play into channel 3. Am I doing something wrong in the settings, or is it not possible to do this without a audio interface?

Thanks
Delila Vandommelen
@OmniRoss - great link, this covers most bases : bookmarked !
@OP since you haven't talked about your setup, a couple things
-if on windows, the CDJ ASIO driver will aggregate their audio interfaces for you so the CDJ Aggregator part doesn't matter.
-Still in that case, outputs seem to be numbered from the order in which you connect the CDJs to your laptop. So if you don't want to be confused, connect the first deck first and proceed in order.
-As the link shows - make sure you're in EXTERNAL mode to route audio to different channels. Sounds like you're in internal and/or you have both decks routed to the same output in traktor.
-And finally yes, if the link hadn't made it obvious enough - you can do this without an extra audio interface (but it also works).
Annalisa Shogren
Try this... http://blog.dubspot.com/native-instr...d-controllers/

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy