Key board mapping for use with my DVS help (TSP2)

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Key board mapping for use with my DVS help (TSP2)Reply
Key board mapping for use with my DVS help (TSP2)
Posted on: 18.12.2012 by Frederic Delnero
Hello,

I Dj using TSP2 DVS and recently started using effects. One I use a lot is the delay freeze. Is there a way to map this to the key board so i press one button and it turns it on with freeze at the same time. Money is tight and I dont want to buy any dicers or and X1 considering I don't utilize FXs or cue points all too much. I tried looking at the mapping set up but got lost as I am not sure what would do what after it has been mapped. Thanks
Frederic Delnero
Hello,

I Dj using TSP2 DVS and recently started using effects. One I use a lot is the delay freeze. Is there a way to map this to the key board so i press one button and it turns it on with freeze at the same time. Money is tight and I dont want to buy any dicers or and X1 considering I don't utilize FXs or cue points all too much. I tried looking at the mapping set up but got lost as I am not sure what would do what after it has been mapped. Thanks
Frederic Delnero
cool thanks
Federico Vilas
I would use the default traktor mapping and buy the button skins on ebay for pc/mac...U can adjust your dry/wet and parameter controls to what you normally use and just map out a button to turn fx on/off

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy