Citronic MPCD-X3 swap offer. Any hands on experience?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Citronic MPCD-X3 swap offer. Any hands on experience?Reply
Citronic MPCD-X3 swap offer. Any hands on experience?
Posted on: 02.02.2013 by Lauretta Ehrhorn
Ok I stuck my RCF 8002AS on eBay last evening and have already been offered a swap for a pair of these CDJs flight cased. I already own turntables and am more than happy with my DVS setup.
I'm not particularly enthused by the swap but thought I'd post here in case anyone can enlighten me as to my error of judgement. I've had no hands on experience of the CDJs and am really going on gut instinct.
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
Ok I stuck my RCF 8002AS on eBay last evening and have already been offered a swap for a pair of these CDJs flight cased. I already own turntables and am more than happy with my DVS setup.
I'm not particularly enthused by the swap but thought I'd post here in case anyone can enlighten me as to my error of judgement. I've had no hands on experience of the CDJs and am really going on gut instinct.
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest
Lauretta Ehrhorn
To be honest

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy