DJM350 EQ Cutoffs

DJM350 EQ Cutoffs
Posted on: 29.01.2013 by Obdulia Scurry
I was wondering if anyone knows the cutoffs for the 3 band EQ on the DJM350 (or any DJM really as I assume they are all probably similar)? I have looked online and through the manual but the information isn't there. I suppose if worst comes to worst I can run some signal through it, twist the knobs, and see how the result looks on a spectrum analyzer.

For example (with made up numbers): The LOW knob starts to attenuate at 100 hz and below, the MID knob at 800 hz and below etc.
Obdulia Scurry
I was wondering if anyone knows the cutoffs for the 3 band EQ on the DJM350 (or any DJM really as I assume they are all probably similar)? I have looked online and through the manual but the information isn't there. I suppose if worst comes to worst I can run some signal through it, twist the knobs, and see how the result looks on a spectrum analyzer.

For example (with made up numbers): The LOW knob starts to attenuate at 100 hz and below, the MID knob at 800 hz and below etc.
Mimi Mahaffee
I know someone mentioned it on the djtt community a while ago, i just cant remember what the thread was about

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy