Speaker problem iv just got

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Speaker problem iv just gotReply
Speaker problem iv just got
Posted on: 02.03.2013 by Estela Axen
I have 2cdj 2000 and djm 400 mixer connected to pioneer s-dj08. But the problem is i only have sound coming out the left speaker. Was working fine when i had my laptop connected to it all but now iv changed to pc iv got this problem so i thought it was the software i was using on pc and changed the settings still same problem. So then i tryied just cds and still the same any idea what it might be ?
Estela Axen
384369_10152188586890317_1693974421_n.jpg

ok since then i have kinda sorted it the speakers cables are the all black ones on the pic but next 2 them was the cable from my mixer 2 my pc line in on sound-card i unplugged it from mixer and now i have sound again. But do u believe it is a faulty cable or something different
Estela Axen
I have 2cdj 2000 and djm 400 mixer connected to pioneer s-dj08. But the problem is i only have sound coming out the left speaker. Was working fine when i had my laptop connected to it all but now iv changed to pc iv got this problem so i thought it was the software i was using on pc and changed the settings still same problem. So then i tryied just cds and still the same any idea what it might be ?
Verline Sura
output on your mixer may be broken. first switch cables up. rotate cables inputs and outputs. basically trouble shoot each combination so you have an idea of what the source of the problem is. I had a djm 800 with a fucked up left XLR output. unfortunately this is not unheard of, even with quality gear.
Estela Axen
384369_10152188586890317_1693974421_n.jpg

ok since then i have kinda sorted it the speakers cables are the all black ones on the pic but next 2 them was the cable from my mixer 2 my pc line in on sound-card i unplugged it from mixer and now i have sound again. But do u believe it is a faulty cable or something different
Alphonso Deitchman
How are your speakers connected to the DJM? Are the red and white RCAs all connected correctly at the back of the mixer?

Also try switching your speakers with each other in case one of them is broken, or the wires connecting it are faulty.

There is also a Mono/Stereo switch on the back of the DJM400 above the Master Out.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy